Monday, January 3, 2011

dashing through the snooow

After dragging my feet through an absurd amount of sludge this past weekend in NYC, I've come to the realization that I NEED a pair of winter boots. These are the ones I'm currently lusting after:


We see the boys donning these boots daily, and I doubt any of us would think that Timbs made a Women's version! BY GOLLY, THEY DO! They have a boyish edge based on the pictures- but I have to say, I saw tons of fashionable women in the city walking with these babies on foot and they looked feminine and fabulous. I especially liked them when paired with a big adirondack coat with fur accents.
The Ugg "Adirondack" Boot: I'm digging the fur trim and caramel leather. I'm typically partial (and naaaht in a good way. minus the slippers. i LOVE the slippers) to the Ugg label in general, but I've heard great things about these.


The only problem is that I'd rather spend my hard-earned cash on other items, such as sequin shorts or a velvet blazer- both of which are CLEARLY more necessary than a stinkin' pair of winter boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment