Sunday, September 26, 2010

from awhile ago...

My computer has not treated me well the past few hours. Everything (including iPhoto) keeps experiencing an "unexpected shutdown" and all (45) of my pictures from the past week or so have been lost. I'm having that thumbnail problem, where I can see the thumbnail photos in iPhoto, but then when I click to enlarge, the screen goes black. I'm annoyed, to say the least.  

Anyways, this was from a week or so ago; I've just been too busy to post. I had a bunch of other looks to show too, but it looks like those won't be blogged about :( ugh. 

I'm gonna go play around with it a bit. If ANYONE has any suggestions, PLEASE comment and let me know. Girl's desperate. (and don't tell me re-upload the pics, please; I already clicked "yes" on the "would you like to delete originals?" button)


woods :)

top, UO  jeans, LF flats, Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment