Friday, June 4, 2010

meh

I haven't posted in five days :( tear, tear. Since I haven't written in so long I wanted to make sure I had a fabulous new post, but then something tragic happened. My camera broke. It was already half broken when I had used it before; the screen was all cracked and the photographer could barely see the image on the screen. But then, I dropped it....again. And now it is COMPLETELY damaged. UGH I am so infuriated and frustrated...especially since I made this sick DIY tank with wood textures that was inspired by Rhiannon's which you can see here. I should be getting a new cam soon, so hopefully I'll be able to show you all some pics of it.

There are a couple more DIY's I'm working on that I think are pretty freaking awesome. Staaaaay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment