Thursday, May 20, 2010

oh...the title

So I forgot that I should probably explain the significance of my title. It's quite simple, really.

First, the definition of a nomad:

nomad
1. a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place, usually seasonally and often following a traditional route or circuit according to the state of the pasturage or food supply.

2. any wanderer; itinerant

I am not a member of a tribe. Nor do I follow a "traditional route according to the state of pasturage or food supply". But I do wander. My life consists of many journeys. I have forever been wandering. And this little baby blog is now my sanctuary. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the most beautiful aspect of fashion is its nomadic tendency. In order to keep up, one must be willing to take the road less followed. Hope that clears things up. Ciao

1 comment: