Tuesday, November 9, 2010

pixie

I'll admit, I was reticent at first when I saw Emma Watson's new haircut. I couldn't separate Watson from her famed character, Hermione--the cunning witch whose curls and natural aesthetic made me less conscious of my own unruly hair (thank gawd for keratin treatment--i swear by it.) 

If you're like me and you struggle with change and haven't been able to let go of the Hermione within Watson, you'll love these pics from Vogue UK's December spread. She is suuuuch a sixties diva in these shots. It's fabulous. I'm SO digging the cut now. 


The eyes. The teeth. The freaking adorable "it's so windy I must hold on to my hat or it will blow away" hands. Gawsh, I die.






Her new do is totally reminiscent of twiggy. PLEASE tell me you see the resemblance? They rock identical side-swept dirty-blonde pixie cuts. And they're both teeny weeny. Just look at this.



SEE! THE SAME!


Vogue UK December 2010

images via fashiongonerogue.com

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE emma watson and her new look. great post :)

    ReplyDelete