Tuesday, August 31, 2010

tomorrow.

Tomorrow, the saga will begin. My first day of senior year. Does this feel so bizarre to anyone else? I truly cannot believe it. I remember yesterday like it was my first day of high school; I can just see little me clad in that dark jean skirt with the white tank top with gold swirls that I adored so much ( thank god my style has changed for the better). I'm feeling so reminiscent.

Tonight, me and my girlfriends are going out for a "last night of summer" dinner at cheesecake factory. And....I don't know what I'm wearing yet. Must go figure that out. Maybe I'll show ya!
stay tooooooned

2 comments:

  1. Shut up keep ur thoughts to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. the actual Jeff FenichelSeptember 10, 2010 at 8:00 PM

    Who is this and why would you pretend youre me? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete